What personal information does SDC collect from the people that visit website?
When registering on SDC’s website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company name, or other details.
When does SDC collect information?
SDC collects information from you when you fill out a form or enter information into its site.
How long does SDC hold on to your information?
SDC will keep your information only for as long as is necessary.
How does SDC use your information?
SDC may use your PII in the following ways:
- To personalize a user’s experience and to allow SDC to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve the SDC website in order to better serve you.
- To more effectively and efficiently respond to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding products, services, and a newsletter.
- To respond to any inquiries you may have.
How does SDC protect PII?
Your PII is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SDC implements a variety of security measures when a user enters or submits their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Third Party Disclosure
SDC does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII without advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your information may be used only when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
SDC does not include or offer third party products or services on its website.
Does SDC’s site allow third party behavioral tracking?
No, SDC does not allow third party behavioral tracking. Fair Information Practices The
Fair Information Practices
Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Fair Information Practice Principles, SDC will notify users of a data breach within 72 hours via email.
SDC collects your email address in order to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to their mailing list or continue to send emails to their customers after the original purchase has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subject lines or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly • Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Unsubscribe from future emails
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask to be unsubscribed
Scientific Dust Collectors
4101 West 126th Street
Alsip, IL 60803